Polyurethane is a tough but gentle alternative to rubbers, plastic and often metals. It is ideal in arduous applications that need longevity.
Shore hardnesses can be softer than a pencil rubber, harder than nylon or anywhere between.
Aquaseal Rubber Ltd manufactures the following polyurethane products:
- Pinch Rollers
- Capper Rings
- Metal Forming Pads
- Cutting Surfaces
- Flexible Couplings
CUSTOM OPEN-CAST GOODS
Open-cast urethane and polyurethane moulding produces a wide-variety of products for most industries.
Urethane surpasses most other polymers for applications requiring:
- high abrasion resistance
- outstanding tensile and tear strength
- noise dampening
- chemical resistance
- excellent load bearing capability
Urethane can replace expensive metal casting. It is lightweight and still maintain or exceed wear characteristics found in their metal counterparts. We can make polyurethanes to maximise particular specifications. This includes maximising abrasion, and increasing tensile strength to get a strong, break-resistant part.
The ingredients in some urethanes are FDA approved for contact with foodstuffs. This means they can be used in food services and production as well as the medical industry.
URETHANE ROUND BARS
We offer many sizes of Round Bar, ready to ship within a few days. These are at competitive prices and in a wide range of durometers. Our standard pricing covers durometers from 50-100 on the “A” scale and up to 60 on the “D” scale. We have special pricing for softer and harder urethanes. Please see the price list or call us for pricing on hardness and sizes not listed.
Sheeting can be produced in a variety of dimensions. There are many methods used including centrifuged, flat cast, moulded and extruded.
- cutting or punching gaskets
- scrapers and flaps
- protecting industrial table tops
- lining wear chutes
- blast cabinets
HOW WE DO IT:
- Polyurethane, dispensed in liquid form into heated moulds, from modern dispensing machines
- After heat curing, parts are trimmed or machined finish
- This process produces the most durable urethanes
- Mould costs will generally be comparatively low
- Widest shore hardness range (10°A to 95°D)
- Natural (translucent) or pigmented components in a wide range or colours (to RAL specification if required)
- Process suits high or low volume production
Download the latest PDF Polyurethane Brochure