Pow-R wrap is a fast and easy to use, water-activated fibreglass wrap.
Pow-R wrap is a strong, permanent and economical repair, which works on virtually every kind of pipe and hose. The wrap can be used on all fluid bearing pipes and hoses including potable water, steam, air, gas, sewerage and fuel hydraulics.
It’s an easy alternative to traditional methods such as cementing, soldering, welding, sleeving and replacement. The wrap will work on wet, dry, clean, dirty or corroded pipes, and even under water (salt or fresh) and can be sanded and painted if desired.
Depending on the size, all repairs will take less than 1 hour from preparation to the end result:
- Preparation approximately 5 -10 min
- Installation approximately 15 min
- Cure time 30 min
Available in kits:
- Up to 76mm diameter pipe
Each kit contains:
- Resin impregnated fibreglass tape in foil bag which is activated by water
- Pre-measured stic-o-steel epoxy putty to enhance repairs
- 1 pair of protective gloves
- Complete multilingual usage instructions
- No additional tools required, just add water
- Heat Resistance – 647°C / 1197°F
- Line Pressures – 40bar / 600psi
- Resistant to diesel, petroleum, halocarbons and alcohols