Snow Plough Rubber Blades
We know your snow plough rubber blades need to last several seasons, which is why we manufacture ours with styrene butadiene rubber, because of its many suitable qualities.
Snow ploughing, or plowing, is the process of removing snow and ice from outdoor surfaces including roads and residential areas. A snow plough can be mounted onto trucks and vehicles to help with this.
Why choose a rubber snow blade?
Snow plough blades can be made from a range of materials, but there are benefits to purchasing strips that have been made from rubber:
- Removes snow more efficiently than metal, keeping your road surfaces safer and cleaner.
- Parts that stand up to abrasion and won’t wear out prematurely
- Withstand extreme temperatures, from –20°C and 70°C
- Versatile on extreme road conditions, with shock absorption qualities
- Stand up to the wear and tear of rocks and potholes
- Minimize noise on the ground, making them ideal for residential areas
- Lightweight and minimizes strain on the snow plough while still be strong enough for larger loads
- Won’t rust like metal and doesn’t absorb water, so will always have a plough surface free of debris
Ordering rubber snow blades
We offer large and small run quantities, so we can meet your needs regardless of order size. If you require different materials or colours, we will be able to accommodate you.
If you need a specialist snow plough rubber strip, our in-house team will work with you to create a part that is right for your needs. We work with our clients individually, to make sure they get the right product every time. The quality of our products, customer service and delivery make us leaders in rubber manufacturing. Aquaseal Rubber prides itself on its ability to offer products on a quick turn around time. If this is something you will require, let us know.
Specification available on request – contact us today.