A rubber gasket is an element that can act as a seal for a range of purposes (this could be for noise reduction, hygiene or liquid sealing). It must be flexible as they are usually compressed between two other surfaces.
Aquaseal Rubber has a comprehensive in-house facility to cut and supply soft-cut, custom hand-cut or die-cut gaskets in any material to suit your needs. We offer press cutting of standard gaskets and also water cutting for more demanding requirements.
We manufacture the following rubber gaskets:
- food quality
- gasket sealants
- spiral wound
In addition to rubber materials, we manufacture our products in the following materials:
- non-asbestos (NCAF)
- treated paper
- paper-backed cork
- oil tan paper
- Find out more about our materials on our page: “Rubber We Use“
Depending on your requirements and desired material, we can use different techniques to create your gasket. Our facilities allow us to manufacture:
- Soft-cut: This type of gasket is flexible and easily compressed between surfaces, they are easy to install and long-lasting.
- Hand-cut: For custom orders, gaskets can be hand-cut with high accuracy using precision tools.
- Die-cut: Dies are metal cutters, shaped to match the desired shape of your gasket. This is an effective process for the efficient production of high quantities.
- Press cut: Using our travelling swing head press and swing beam press, gaskets can be cut of various sizes and thickness.
- Water cut: This process uses a waterjet to cut metal parts with high-pressure water.
Use our contact form to enquire further or contact us by telephone or email to find out how we could help.